Terms & Conditions
DealsncartsTerms & Condition:
This document is created according toInformation Technology Act, 2000 and rule 3(1) of information and technology(intermediaries guideline) act 2011. This is a digital document which may requires physical and digital signature, information and technology act 2000 requires publishing of rules and regulations for use and access of www.Dealsncarts.com.
The domain name www.Dealsncarts.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Eminence Foundation a proprietary firm,with its registered office at 81/7, Jariwala building,Dr.Bhadkamkermarg, Mumbai 400008India (hereinafter referred to as "Dealsncarts").
The use of the Website and services and tools by you are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the Website. If you transact on the Website, You shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the website you shall be contracting with Dealsncartsand these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations, with Dealsncarts.
A person or "User" shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a buyer on the Website by providing Registration Data while registering on the Website as Registered User using the computer systems. Dealsncarts allows the User to surf the Website or making purchases without registering on the Website. The term "We", "Us", "Our" shall mean Dealsncarts.
Use of website will be available only to the person who are eligible to contract who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872.Person who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvent,minors (below 18yrs), etc. are not eligible to use website. Minors can use the website under the supervision of their legal guardian.Dealsncarts reserves the right to terminate the account/membership if it is observe that user is minor,undischarged insolvent or incompetent to contract.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
As a member of Dealsncarts you will be required to provide us the details. You will have the responsibility to maintain the secrecy/confidentiality of your account details and passwords.
You will be responsible for all the activities done under the display of your name/account.
Being a member of Dealsncarts you agree that if all the information you provided to us,if found inaccurate,untrue not to the terms of terms and policy of Dealsncarts or if we have reasonable ground to suspect that information is incomplete,untrue,inaccurate then we hold the right to suspend/terminate/block your membership with us.
Your mobile number and email id will be registered with us. Since your mobile number and email id is the main communicating link with you,as a member you will be required to maintain the updated mobilenumber and email id with us
You agree that Dealsncarts shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of use or misuse of any information that occurs under your display name or account.
Dissemination or communication
By using the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records. Any dissemination/communications between Dealsncarts and you will be done through mails or any other electronic media and you agree to receive the communication from us as and when required periodically.
Medium for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a medium that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Dealsncarts is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website's Users.
1. All trading/commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The trading/commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Dealsncarts does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such trading/commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers. All discounts, offers (including exchange offers) are by the Seller/Brand and not by Dealsncarts
2. Placement of order by a Buyer with Seller on the Website is an offer/proposal to buy the product(s) in the order by the Buyer to the Seller and it shall not be construed as Seller's acceptance of Buyer's offer to buy the product(s) ordered. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS. Any transaction price paid by Buyer in case of such cancellation by Seller, shall be refunded to the Buyer,by the seller.Further, the Seller may cancel an order wherein the quantities exceeds the typical individual consumption. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity that exceeds the typical individual consumption. What comprises a typical individual's consumption quantity limit shall be based on various factors and at the sole discretion of the Seller and may vary from individual to individual.
3. Dealsncarts is not party to any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Dealsncarts does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Dealsncarts accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
4. Dealsncarts is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Dealsncarts cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Dealsncarts shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
5. Dealsncarts does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the authentication/genuineness of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best acumen in that behalf.
6. Dealsncarts does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
7. Dealsncarts will not hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Dealsncarts have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Dealsncarts is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
8. The Website is only a platform/medium that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Dealsncarts is only providing a platform/medium for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
Dealsncartswill not hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Dealsncarts have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract/terms.
Dealsncarts is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
1. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
Disclaimer: Prices of the product showed on the website if may be technical, typographical error,information published incorrectly in such an event seller may cancel the order.
1. You release and indemnify Dealsncarts and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Dealsncarts cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Membership on the DealsncartsWebsite is free for buyers. Dealsncarts does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Periodically Dealsncarts introduces new policy and change existing policy in such case Dealsncarts will reserved sole rights to charge fees for new service offered or modification of existing policy. Changes in the fee policy will be informed by us through our website. All charges shall be quoted in Indian rupees. You shall be responsible for compliance of all law applicable in India for the payment to Dealsncarts.com.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
1. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
2. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
3. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
4. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Eminence Foundation,Dealsncarts, Dealsncarts.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Dealsncarts or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Dealsncarts's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Dealsncarts's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Dealsncarts.
5. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
6. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
8. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
10. From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
1. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
2. There is possibility that unauthorised users including hackers may post derogatory or obscene statements and you may get exposed to such statements,please note that Dealsncarts does not support such activity.there is possibility for other persons to obtain your information about you through our website. Such information can be used to harass you,injure you. We are not responsible for the information that you share publicly on the website. Please be careful for sharing information publicly on our website.
3. Dealsncarts shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
No part of the contents of the Dealsncarts Terms and Condition policy shall copied,uploaded,reproduced,republished,transmitted,translated,distributed to other website,server or any electronic media without the prior consent of Dealsncarts.
Information on the products and services on the website can be utilized for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.(5)do not misuse the images or services provided on the website by commenting or editing it.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide youaccess to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
All materials,products,services including software that is made available to you through this website will be provided on as is or as available basis without any warranty explicitly written or implied Dealsncarts does not support any such warranty
This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Dealsncarts does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
For using our website you are required to register your updated mobile and email id,by registering with us you give consent to receive through mails,phone calls,sms or any other electronic media. We will not use your details for any promotional or advertising of any products.
After registering with us then as a registered member you will be permitted to list the products on our website. This listings must not be deceptive,inaccurate and must describe genuine condition of the product.If the description and actual condition varies,you agree to refund any amount that you received from the buyer.
You agree not to list any single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. Dealsncarts reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments/transactions made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
1. Proceedings of any transaction,transaction price,delivery and shipment will be completely two party contractual obligation between buyer and seller. Dealsncarts is no party to it andDealsncarts will not liable for any nonperformance/breach resulting out of this contract between buyer and seller.User of such payment will not consider deasncarts responsible for delay or nonpayment,for delay or non-receipt,after sales guarantee or warranty of sales,service or products
2. You have authorized Dealsncarts to facilitate,process collect,transact payment through electronically or cash on deliveryto and from user through payment facility.Initiating transaction with us you agree that Dealsncarts will be act as mere facilitator for such payment and we are not responsible for any products listings on our website for the amount paid to us.Dealsncarts does guaranty for completion of such transaction
3. While providing Payment facility by the Dealsncarts through electronic,online automated electronic payment,cash on delivery or collection, remittance for transaction in deasncarts through authorised banking facility or credit card payment gateway Dealsncartsis not and will not act as bank or financial service provider.Dealsncarts is not a trustee or act in any legal or fiduciary capacity for any transaction.Dealsncarts only act as facilitatorfor such transaction through electronic,online automated electronic,credit card payment facility
Payment Facility for Buyers:
By initiating a transaction as a buyer you agree that you are entering into legally binding and imposable contract between you and seller to purchase a goods/services and by using payment facility through authorized bank and you will be liable to pay the transaction price
Any addition/increase in dispatch and/or delivery or delivery time will be agree by you and a seller by using any electronic record or electronic communication as provided by the payment facility such transaction shall stand altered /amended to such an extent. Any such alteration or amendment shall be in conformity of rules and policy of payment facility.
As a buyer you reserve the right to claim refund (as your only/ last restoration) of the transaction price paid by you incase you do not receive the delivery within the time specified in the transaction or within the time limit given in the transaction policy whichever is earlier and. All such transaction will be concluded in Indian rupees and not in any other currency.
For certain categories of products/services/transactions payment facility may not be available in partly or fully hence you will not be entitled for refund for those products/service/transactions
Refund will be made through same issuing bank from where transaction has received to us or through any other method available on our website chosen by you.
Refunds for cash on delivery product if any, will be done through electronic payment transfer.
Refunds will be made in Indian rupees only and shall be same amount of the transaction price received to us in Indian rupees.
For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
Refunds shall be done through selected bank,where refund is not supported to the banks you will be required to provide alternate bank account details for processing the details..
Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Dealsncarts in case of any misuse by Buyer.
We may also request you for additional documents for verification.
Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
1. Dealsncarts reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Dealsncarts may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
2. For the Buyers with Fictitious/doubtful/questional prior history chargesDealsncarts reserves the right to reject/refuse transaction with such buyers. Charges including limitation breach with Dealsncartsor breach/violation policy or agreement with dealsncarts,breach/violation of any agreement with the banks/issuing authority or breach/violation with any laws that is enforceable.
3. Before approving receipts for transactions/remittance for cash on delivery products Dealsncarts may do such checks as it may deem fit. Consequently if Dealsncarts is not satisfied with the results of the such checks it reserves the right to reject the transaction price buyer is effected/committed to payto avoid such cases Dealsncarts may close the cash on delivery payment feature for certain account users solely on Dealsncartsdiscretion.
4. To confirm safety of transaction and transaction price Dealsncarts may delay in informing the seller about the payment confirmationi.e. informing seller to dispatch if Dealsncarts finds it suspicious or buyers undergoing high volume of transactions further Dealsncarts may hold transaction price ormay not inform the seller or remit the transaction price to the law enforcement officials instead of buyer if buyer is suspected or found conducting any illegal activity.
5. Dealsncarts will not be liable or responsible for any damages,claims, interest resulting from nonpayment or delay of transaction or transaction price which is beyond Dealsncarts control.
1. As required by applicable law, if the Customer makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above INR 200000.00 (INR Two Lakhs), the Customer will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Customer will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Customer, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Customer shall stand cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Customer and the name on the PAN Card.
2. Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Dealsncarts Website.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
a) All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
b) All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Dealsncarts's Replacement Assurance*
Dealsncarts replacement policy is to accommodate the buyer who had been cheated by qualified seller on the website. Replacement policy is different for different categories of products.At the time of Delivery or within the returning period if buyer found any defect in the product/service buyer can ask for replacement subject to following terms and condition.
1. Buyer must inform the seller about the defective products at the time of delivery and/or within returning period i.e. within 48hours. Defective products will be replaced with same products.
2. Substance to availability of products replacement can for entire products or parts of products.
Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
a. Damages done due to misuse of product;
b. Incidental damage occur due to malfunctioning of product;
c. Any consumable/eatables item which has been installed /used;
d. Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
e. Digital products/services
f. Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty or guaranty.
g. Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging,barcodes, price tags, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
h. Jewellery and furniture or any customize product which is 'made to order' on customer's request
On Clothing and Footwear, qualified sellers accept 15 day exchange subject to the following conditions:
Clothes and footwear are not used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled or damaged, toned,marked in any way.
Original tags and packaging should be intact. For items that come in branded packaging, the box should be undamaged.
Returns are not applicable for 'Made to order' jewellery,furniture, Innerwear, lingerie, socks, clothing freebies, etc.or any customize products.
If any buyer and seller is suspected or found conducting any activity that is illegal, deliberated to avail claim or provide any information that is inaccurate,false,ingenuineDealsncarts reserves the rights to initiate civil or criminal proceedings against such buyers and seller,it may also suspend,block,close the account of such buyers and sellers on its sole discretion.Dealsncarts also disqualify such buyers and seller to obtain any protection policy available through our website. Such suspected buyers/customers who have been blocked for here fraudulent activity will not allowed to return the products
Users who files invalid and or false claims or,any user who provides information that is untrue,incomplete,doubtful,misleading Dealsncarts reserves the right to initiate civil or criminal proceedings against such users. In addition to civil and criminal proceedings Dealsncarts also hold the right to block/suspend/end display name and account of such users on our website. Such fraudulent user will not be eligible to avail any protection scheme available on Dealsncarts website.
All the materials/products/services presented/listed on the website of Dealsncartsis exclusively and solely for the purpose of sale only in India.Dealsncarts makes no such representation and declaration that materials/products/service listed on the website is available,appropriate, suitable for use other than India. Those users who choose to access/use this site will do onhis own risk.Dealsncarts will not be responsible or enforceable for supply of products,refunds for the products ordered from the countries/locations other than India,compliance to local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site Dealsncarts is run and manage by Dealsncarts. All products are sold by thererespective seller all materials including images,illustrations,videoclips,music clips,products names,logos,designs, are protected by copyrights,trademarks,intellectual property rights
Materials /products/services on the website is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. You must not upload,copy,republish,transmit,distribute,reproduce such material in any way including emails,electronic medium,directly or indirectly you must also not assist other person to do so.alterations/modification/changes of the material,use of the material for any other website,computer network or environment or use of materials for any other non commercial and non personal use is violation of trademark,copyright,and other proprietary rights such is prohibited. Any use of which you receive remuneration weather in cash or in other financial form will be termed as commercial for the purpose of this clause.
Dealsncarts respects the copyrights,trademarks,intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to Dealsncarts at care@Dealsncarts.com or support@Dealsncarts.com.
Dealsncarts we do not warranty that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Samir Gaikwad.
Email id: Samir.gaikwad@Dealsncarts.com
Dealsncarts prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text within listings, on Seller pages and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we allow Sellers to 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
· Report offensive Display Names
· Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain obscenity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
Dealsncarts will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
1. Limits placed on account privileges;
2. Loss of special status;
3. Account suspension.
4. Written formal warning
Dealsncarts replacement Assurance policy is to accommodate the buyer who had been cheated by qualified seller on the website. Replacement policy is different for different categories of products. At the time of Delivery or within the returning period if buyer found any defect in the product/service buyer can ask for replacement subject to following terms and condition.
If any buyer and seller is suspected or found conducting any activity that is illegal, deliberated to avail claim or provide any information that is inaccurate, false, ingenuine Dealsncarts reserves the rights to initiate civil or criminal proceedings against such buyers and seller, it may also suspend, block, close the account of such buyers and sellers on its sole discretion. Dealsncarts also disqualify such buyers and seller to obtain any protection policy available through our website. Such suspected buyers/customers who have been blocked for here fraudulent activity will not allowed to return the products
Users who files invalid and or false claims or, any user who provides information that is untrue, incomplete, doubtful, misleading Dealsncarts reserves the right to initiate civil or criminal proceedings against such users. In addition to civil and criminal proceedings Dealsncarts also hold the right to block/suspend/end display name and account of such users on our website. Such fraudulent user will not be eligible to avail any protection scheme available on Dealsncarts website.
For more details related to Replacement Policy, refer to cancellation-returns
'Return' is the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the Dealsncarts website for the purpose of this clause andsubject to the Following terms and conditions:
1. Item was defective
2. Item was damaged during the Shipping
3. Products was / were missing
4. Wrong item was sent by the Seller.
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
Points to be considered
1. Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
2. If Seller disagrees a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under the Buyer safety policy*.
We encourage the Buyer to review carefully the listing of the products and products description before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
Buyer needs to raise the return request within the return period applicable i.e. 48hours from the respective delivery of the product.Once Buyer has raised a return request by contacting Us on Our Toll Free Number or convey us about the returning the products through our website, Seller while closing the return ticket can select one of the following:
1. Replace after consignment collection - Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the consignment from the buyer before replacing it)
2. Refund after consignment collection - Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the consignment from the buyer before refunding)
3. Refund without consignment collection - Seller has agreed to refund the buyer without expecting the original consignment back)
4. Replace without consignment collection - Seller has agreed to replace the order without expecting the original consignment back)
5. On certain select days as specified by Dealsncarts (such as 'Mega deals day') separate policies may be applicable.
In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, Buyer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the Buyers account.
In case the Seller doesn't close the ticket in 3 days from the date of intimation to the Seller about the refund request, the refund request shall be settled in favour of the Buyer.
Further for returns being made by Buyer to the Seller of the product, the following parameters needs to be ensured by the Buyer:
Must be included
Clothing and Footwear
Must be "New & Unworn" (other than for trial)
Beauty, Health & Personal Care
Must be "New ,Unused &Unopened"
Sports & Equipment
Must be "New" and returned with original condition & packaging.
Should be "New" and returned with original packaging
Should be "New" and returned with original packaging
Customize products i.e. those made according to customer order will not be returned or replace.
If the product being returned is not in accordance with the above parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money from the Seller.
Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.
Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer can request for replacement whenever he is not happy with the item, reason being damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, wrong item shipped and the like.
Points to be consider:
1. Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
2. If Seller disagrees for a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under Buyer safety policy*.
Buyer needs to raise the replacement request within the return period applicable to the respective product. Once Buyer has raised a replacement request by contacting Us on the Toll Free Number or by mailing us provided on the Website. Once the replacement request has been raised, the following steps shall be followed:
1. Buyer is asked for "Reason for Return". Among others, the following are the key reasons:
2. Shipping was damaged
3. Item was defective
4. Item Dead on Arrival
5. Item(s) were missing
6. Wrong item sent
7. An intimation shall be provided to Seller seeking either "approval" or "rejection" of the replacement request.
8. In case the Seller accepts the replacement request, Buyer shall be required to return the product to the Seller and only after return of the product, Seller shall be obliged to provide the replacement product to the Buyer.
9. Incase Seller rejects the replacement request, Buyer can choose to raise a dispute by writing to care@Dealsncarts.com.
In case the Seller doesn't have the product at all, Seller should provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.
If the Seller doesn't respond to the Buyer's replacement request, within 72hours i.e.three (3) days from the date of replacement request placed by the Buyer, refund shall be processed in favour of Buyer and Seller shall be liable to refund amount paid by the buyer.
All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on Dealsncarts. However there may be some cases where both the Buyers and Sellers may confront some dissent views. At Dealsncarts, we have a Conflict Resolution process in order to resolve disputes between Buyers and Sellers.
What is a conflicts?
A 'conflict' can be defined as a disagreement between a Buyer and a Seller in connection with a transaction on the Website.
How does a 'conflicts occur in the Marketplace?
Conflicts are filed as a result of a disagreement between the Buyer and the Seller. Conflicts arise out of an issue that is raised by either party not being completely satisfied with the resolution of their complaint/issue.
It is important that before a Buyer/Seller raises a conflict, they should attempt to solve the issue. Please note that whenever a Buyer raises a dispute, the Seller's payment for that order is put on hold immediately until the issue is resolved.
How is a 'dispute' created?
Whenever there is a disagreement, the Buyer can write to care@Dealsncarts.com, while the Seller can write to suport@Dealsncarts.com, in order to raise a dispute. Disputes can be raised at a particular transaction level.
What are the various types of 'disputes'?
Following are the indicative examples of potential conflicts:
1. Wrong item received
2. Item Not as described
3. Damaged or Seal broken on Product
4. Part/Accessory missing
5. Item not Compatible
6. Seller Description/Specification Wrong
7. Defective (Functional issues)
8. Product not working and Manufacturer claims invalid Invoice
In case the Seller rejects the return request of the Buyer, and Buyer raises a conflict, then Dealsncarts will try to mediate and resolve the conflict and to reach at amicable solution between both the parties. If the conflict is resolved in favour of the Buyer, a refund is provided once the product is returned to the Seller. If the dispute is settled in favour of the Seller, Buyer is entitled to any refund but not more than the transaction price of the product being returned and such refunds will be done in Indian rupees.
Buyer safety policy
In case of a conflict where the Seller is unable to provide a refund or a replacement, Dealsncarts will actively work towards reaching anamicable resolution.
The Buyer safety policy covers Buyers who are unable to successfully resolve their dispute with the Seller or are not satisfied the resolution provided by the Seller.
The Buyer can write to care@Dealsncarts.com if the issue with the Seller is not resolved. Dealsncarts's Customer Support team will look into the case to check for possible fraud/deception and if the Buyer has been blacklisted/blocked from making purchases on the Website. Only after verifying these facts, a dispute can be registered.
In due course of resolution, Dealsncarts's Customer Support Team can facilitate a conference call including the Seller and the Buyer.
When a dispute has been raised, Dealsncarts may provide both the parties access to each others Display Names, contact details including email addresses and other details pertaining to the dispute to reach on an amicable solution
Buyers and Sellers are subject to final consent from Dealsncarts for settling the dispute.
Buyer Eligibility and Restrictions
Only the Buyers who have purchased the product on Dealsncarts are eligible for the Buyer safety policy
Buyers can file a dispute within 15 days from the date of delivery of the product
Any damage or loss to the product after delivery will not be covered under this program and will completely be the Buyer's responsibility. Buyers should refuse to accept delivery if the item is damaged.
To be able to take advantage of the Buyer Protection Program, Buyers should first contact the Seller and attempt to resolve the issue. If the Buyer doesn't hear from the Seller or is unable to resolve the issue with the Seller even after contact, a dispute can be raised with Dealsncarts by writing an email to info@Dealsncarts.com
Fraudulent charges and claims are not covered under Buyer safety policy.
If the Buyer has already initiated chargeback through the credit card issuingbank, it will not be covered under Buyer safety policy, though in such cases a Seller can file a claim through the Seller safety policy.
Blacklisted and Blocked Buyers are not covered by the Buyer safety policy.
Buyers who have reached their maximum lifetime limit for claims are also not eligible. Buyers can make a maximum of 3 claims per year on Dealsncarts. If the claim was withdrawn, it is not counted. The coverage amount will be limited to INR 10000/-
Through the Buyer safety policy, Dealsncarts does not provide any guarantee/warranty to Buyers for products sold on Dealsncarts against technical/manufacturing defects.
Raising disputes against Sellers does not automatically entitle the Buyer to a refund or replacement for the product purchased. Dealsncarts shall verify the disputes so raised and accordingly may process only such claims that are valid and genuine.
Dealsncarts shall at no point anywhere will be held responsible for any direct or indirect losses, damage,expenses, costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by any Buyer/Seller.
Claims of the nature of 'Buyer regret' (i.e. instances where products are bought by the Buyer by mistake or where the Buyer chooses to change his/her mind with regard to the product purchased by him) will not be entertained through this program.
Dealsncarts reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Dealsncarts may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
Decisions made by Dealsncarts under the Buyer safety policy shall be final and binding on its Users.
Dealsncarts reserves the right to modify / discontinue Buyer safety policy without any prior notice to its Users.
Through this program, Dealsncarts shall not entertain claims of Buyers who have incurred loss due to delayed consignment or delivery of the item by the Seller.
Dealsncarts Customer Support Team may seek additional information / clarification from Buyer to facilitate resolution of the dispute. In the event Buyer does not respond with information / clarification sought within 15 days of such request, the dispute shall be auto-closed in favour of the Seller.
Disputes via Chargeback
Whenever a chargeback (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, following situations may arise:
1. Item not received CB - Buyer hasn't received the item. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies
2. Unauthorized CB - Buyer hasn't made this particular transaction. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies.
Seller expressly agrees that issuing the correct,complete and timely invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of the Seller. Furthermore, Seller shall ensure that invoices state "Powered by Dealsncarts" and failing to do so Seller will be liable for chargebacks (as applicable).
1. Item not as described - meaning item is not what Buyer expected. Dispute will be decided in accordance with the conflict policies.
Email Misuse &Menace Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated or controlled by Dealsncarts. Dealsncarts encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful with eachother and with us when communicating by email or any other electronic media.
However, Dealsncarts will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Dealsncarts policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm - Dealsncarts does not allow its Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm to others.
Misuse of Dealsncarts System - Dealsncarts allows Users to process transactions through the Dealsncartspayments facility system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email - Dealsncarts will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through 'Contact Us' tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - Dealsncarts's spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Dealsncarts Users. Dealsncarts Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users.
Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of Dealsncarts–
Dealsncarts prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the Dealsncarts Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for both Buyers and Sellersand will be count as fraud activity by us.
Dealsncarts policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
· Limits on account privileges
· Account suspension
· Cancellation of listings
· Loss of special status
Dealsncarts does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Dealsncarts assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Dealsncarts do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Dealsncarts does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.
Dealsncartsintellectual Infringement Verification (IIV) - Reporting Listing Violations
Dealsncarts has put in place Dealsncartsintellectual Infringement Verification process so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings that infringe/contravene their rights. It is in Dealsncarts's interest to ensure that infringing products are removed from the site, as they erode Buyer and good Seller trust.
· If you are a authenticate Rights Owner and want to report a listing issue, see Dealsncarts's IIP. Note: Only the intellectual property rights owner can report potentially infringing products or listings through IIV. If you are not the intellectual property rights owner, you can still help by getting in touch with the rights owner and encouraging them to contact us.
· If your listing was removed through IIV, and you believe that your listing was removed in error, please contact us.
Dealsncarts does not and cannot confirm that Sellers have the right or ability to sell or distribute their listed products. However, Dealsncarts is committed to removing infringing or unlicensed products once an authorized representative of the rights owner properly reports them to Dealsncarts.
IIV works to ensure that item listings do not infringe/breach upon the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties. IIV participants have the ability to identify and request removal of allegedly infringing products and materials.
Any person or company who holds intellectual property rights (such as a copyright, trademark or patent) which may be infringed upon by products listed on Dealsncarts is encouraged to become a IIV member.
Program membership entitles you (Verified Rights Owner) to the following benefits:
· Rapid response by Dealsncarts in ending listings reported by you (as the Verified Rights Owner) as allegedly infringing
· Dedicated priority email queues for reporting alleged infringements
· The ability to obtain identifying information about Dealsncarts's users'.
· Promotion of there Brands through Dealsncarts website.
How to Become a IIV Member
To join the IIV, we require only that you fully complete and email Us a Notice of Infringement form specifying the allegedly infringing listings and the infringed work, complete with an original authorized signature. The information requested by the Notice of Infringement is designed to ensure that parties reporting products are authorized by the rights owners, and to enable Dealsncarts to easily identify the material or listing to be ended.
In the interest of keeping the process easy and simple, after we receive your first Notice of Infringement in hard copy, future notices can be sent to Us by email at info@Dealsncarts.com.
Note: In your notice of infringement, you shall be required to identify the individual listing which is infringing your intellectual property. General notices shall not be accepted.
We are happy to receive such information, but must advise that we may be limited in Our ability to respond to your request absent formal notice from an authorized rights owner.
Notice of Infringement
I, [name] ____________________________ of [address] _________________________ do solemnly and sincerely declare as follows:
1. I am the owner of certain intellectual property rights, said owner being named __________________ ("IP Owner").
2. I have a good faith belief that the item listings or materials identified in the annexure attached hereto are not authorised by the above IP Owner, its agent, or the law and therefore infringe the IP Owner's rights. Please expeditiously remove or disable access to the material or products claimed to be infringing.
3. I may be contacted at:
Title & Company ________________________________________________________
Email (correspondence) ___________________________________________________
and I make this declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and correct.
Declared by ______________________________
on [date] ___________________________________ in [place]________
Addendum to Notice of Infringement:
List of Allegedly Infringing Listings, Products, or Materials
A Note on Reason Codes: When identifying item numbers please use the reasons below.
When removing products from the site, Dealsncarts will inform Sellers of the specific reason for the removal of their products.
Select the most appropriate reason. Please associate each item you report with only one reason code.
1. Trademark owner doesn't make this type of product or has stop/discontinued the production of the product
2. Item(s) is an unlawful replica of a product made by the trademark owner or is counterfeit
Trademark-listing description infringement
1. Listing(s) has illicit comparison to trademark owner's brand or product
2. Listing(s) contains illicit use of trademark owner's logo
1. Product/service/Software is being offered without any license or in violation of a license
2. Item(s) is a bootleg recording;
3. Item(s) is an unlawful copy (software, games, movies, etc.);
4. Item(s) is unlawful duplication of printed material
5. Item(s) is an unlawful copy of other copyrighted work (paintings, sculptures, etc.)
Copyright-listing content infringement
1. Listing(s) comprises unauthorized copy of copyrighted text
2. Listing(s) comprises unauthorized copy of copyrighted image
3. Listing(s) comprises unauthorized copy of copyrighted image and text
Reason Code: _____________________________________________________________
Item Number(s): ___________________________________________________________
1. Please provide the ownership of Trademark (Trademark Registration Certificate should be in the name of applicant)
2. Please provide the evidence as to the ownership of copyright.
All such Notices of Infringement shall be sent to info@Dealsncarts.com; or care@Dealsncarts.com.
Contacting the Seller
At Dealsncarts we are committed towards ensuring that disputes between sellers and buyers are settled amicably by way of the above dispute resolution mechanisms and procedures. However, in the event that a buyer wishes to contact the seller, he/ she may proceed to do so by accessing the seller related information made available by the sellers on their product listing pages. Alternatively, the buyers may also reach out to customer support at 7507500309 or access help center at http://www.Dealsncarts.com/helpcentre.